Delegate Ticket Booking Page – ** NOT YET AVAILABLE FOR BSSW 2015 **
Why This is THE Must-Attend Business Event
in the South West
- Completely FREE access to this premium business event from 10am-5pm
- Come and network with great businesses and organisations from the region
- All day event in a central, accessible venue with food and drink onsite
- Attend several Keynote Speaker Sessions from Business Titans and Leaders
- FREE Speed Networking Sessions from 4Networking
- Businesses Exhibiting are from across the South West
How Does Registration & Check-In Work?
- Book your Day Event ticket/s online now. These are emailed to you
- A Verified Printed Ticket grants you an Official Lanyard at the Check-In
- Check-In marquee is positioned in-front of Colston Hall, on Colston Street
- Ticket is then folded to form your namebadge, which is inserted into pouch
- Your Lanyard grants full access to all the Exhibition and entry to Keynote Speeches
Important Delegate Note
- All Day Event tickets are available on a strictly first come, first served basis, as is entry to the venue
- Keynote Speaker sessions take place in Main Auditorium where capacity is limited to 1800 seated delegates
- Entry to Keynote Speaker sessions is strictly on a first come basis
- Once capacity is reached, there can be no further admissions or admissions during the session
- We won’t publish delegate information nor sell it
Please note: The Day Event Lanyard does not grant access to the lunchtime ‘CEOs of The South West Event’. This is a private, strictly invite-only drinks for the business leaders of the region’s leading businesses.
Also the Day Event Lanyard does not grant access to the Only Colston (Only Connect 24) Evening Event. Please purchase tickets here www.onlyconnect.me.uk
Register Using Form Below Now & Your eTickets Are 2 Minutes Away!
You are just one click away from successfully registering for your Day Event ticket.
When you register, you’ll be asked to agree to our terms and conditions. Please be sure to check them so you enjoy a smooth and successful experience on the day. Please also ensure if booking for others that that you include their email so they receive an eticket and updates.
Make a day of it and meet like-minded and dynamic people for a business-driven occasion celebrating the best in the South West.
Colston Hall, our premium venue, is situated in the heart of Bristol. Please plan your travel ahead and consider arriving by foot or public transport. Cycle racks are on site. Alternatively a multi-storey Car Park on Trenchard Street faces our venue.